Ryan Junior Sod Cutter 12"Ryan Turf Equipment
- Current Stock:
The Ryan Jr. Sod Cutter has been the gold standard in the golf, rental and commercial industries for more than 50 years.
The improved Jr. Sod Cutter sports a host of new features, including reduced hand/arm vibration, cut by a remarkable 75 percent for more comfortable operation. A new pneumatic rear castor wheel with lockout allows for cutting around curved landscape features or straight strips with unmatched precision. A true workhorse, the Jr. Sod Cutter packs the speed, convenience and reliability you've come to expect from Ryan.
ENGINE TYPE - 4-cycle Honda® GX160; recoil starter; on/off switch; low-oil alert
DISPLACEMENT - 163 cc (9.9 cu.in)
FUEL CAPACITY - 3.1 L (0.82 gal)
OIL CAPACITY - 0.58 L (0.61 quarts)
WEIGHT - 151 kg (356 lbs)
- spring loaded belt tightener
- V-belt engine to gear case
- double roller chain to blade eccentric shaft
- gears and roller chain to tractionwheels
- transmission has separate dog clutches to engage cutting blade and traction drive
- Two 203 mm (8") diameter, knob tread rubber-vulcanised to cast-iron hubs
- Oil splash in gear case
- Up to 41 m/min (135 ft/min)
Cutting Width - 305 mm (12")
Cutting Thickness - Adjustable up to 64 mm (2.5")
Overall Size - 635 mm W x 1346 mm L x 1016 mm H (25" W x 53" L x 40" H)
- NEW Advanced Technology Vibration Isolation - Four elastomeric handle isolators absorb and isolate vibration transmitted through the transmission case.
- Less Vibration - Handle support spring supports the weight of the handle assembly while isolating vibration from the transmission case.
- Good Balance, Easy Handling - Maximum traction and self-propelled action - 75% of the machine's weight rests on the cast iron drive wheel; vulcanized knobby tread for superior traction and stability.
- Cut Curved Landscapes More Easily - 8" x 1-3/4" pneumatic rear caster wheel with lockout absorbs vibration and makes it easy to cut turf on curved landscapes.
- Operator Accessible Cutting Depth Indicator - new cutting depth indicator is more accessible to the operator; indicates cutting depths up to 2.5 inches.
2 years for Domestic Customers, 1 Years for Commercial Customers*
*Conditions Apply see your dealer for details