FEATURING HONDA'S LATEST ENGINEERING ADVANCEMENTS, THE HONDA BUFFALO "LONG RANGE" MOWER MEAN SLESS STOPS FOR YOU, SO YOU CAN GO ON AND ON AND ON..
Introducing The "Long Range" Buffalo Commercial Lawn Mower
TRIED AND TESTED
The HRU196M1 Buffalo Long Range (Blade Brake) is lightweight and easy to push, featuring a sleek, rust-proof alloy deck with 19” cutting width. With hard-wearing PVC tyres and high strength polyethylene hubs, the Long Range has been tried and tested in Australian conditions – just for you.
If mulching is your thing – and for many contractors, it is – the HRU196M1 Buffalo Long Range comes with an easy-to-fit mulching plug. Simply engage the plug by locking it into the rear of the cutter deck, and you’re good to go.
This model features Honda’s Mow-Safe technology in the form of a Blade Brake, which is designed with the safety of the operator and passers-by in mind. With a release of the Blade Brake, the blades will both stop within three seconds while the engine continues to run, keeping everyone safe.
GXV160 = NO WORRIES
The Buffalo Long Range has a powerful, long-lasting 5.5 horsepower-class engine with cast-iron bore in the form of a GXV160, perfect for harsh Australian conditions. Part of the all-conquering GXV range, and drawing on three decades of GX engine technology, you’re in good hands with the GXV.
Of course, like all Honda lawnmowers the HRU196M1 Buffalo Long Range features the “first time every time” easy-start system. The pull cord is attached to the upper handles, so – unlike some competitor mowers – you don’t have to bend all the way over to start the mower.
And like all Honda engines, the GXV160 runs on regular unleaded petrol, so there’s no need for multiple fuel cans in the garage or mixing oil. Contractors across Australia know that the savings alone from using a Four-Stroke engine like the GXV160 are massive.
NOW WITH A BIGGER BAG!
The HRU196M1 Buffalo Long Range has an increased 66-litre Dacron catcher bag on board, making it ideal for medium- to large-sized lawns and, of course, commercial operators. With a bigger catcher, you’ll make fewer stops and save yourself time and effort.
The Long Range also features an improved tang, designed to help scoop out the clippings from the mower’s chute. Gone are the days of using your hand to clear grass out from underneath the deck. The Long Range’s design also increases airflow by 12%, meaning a more efficient mow every time.
With an integrated snorkel to assist the air filter, the Buffalo Long Range is well prepared to take on the dustiest and harshest of conditions that Australia has to offer. And the polypropylene, snap on fitting for the wash port means that once the job is done, you can wash the underside of your mower without getting wet.
BACKED BY HONDA
The HRU196M1 Buffalo Long Range (Blade Brake) comes standard with a massive 3-year Commercial Engine Warranty in addition to a 4-year Domestic Warranty, giving you complete peace of mind when purchasing your investment.
And it’s backed by an informed network of 450 authorised, independent Honda dealers around Australia. So no matter how far from home your work takes you, you’ll always be backed up by Honda!
It’s no wonder that contractors around Australia are choosing the HRU196M1 Buffalo Long Range as their 19” weapon of choice.
IT KEEPS GOING ON AND ON AND ON...
- With a 10% larger catcher bag than the original HRU196K1 Buffalo Classic, you will spend less time emptying the catcher bag, and more time mowing!
- When time is money, this can result in more money in your pocket, and the potential to get new customers.
- Concerns have been addressed, with Honda engineers using their world-renowned skills to create a product that's designed to lower your down time.
- Of course, that doesn't mean that residential operators can't use the "Long Range"! It's perfect for large backyards as well.
- It's no secret that some mowers on the market have a habit of clogging on wet or high grass, so with this new design, you'll spend less time clearing the chute.
- The "Long Range" Buffalo comes equipped with either an Engine Brake or a Blade Brake. As per every other Honda product, safety is not compromised.
BACKED BY HONDA
- It's also supported by Honda's network of 450+ authorised dealers around Australia, who will be happy to offer their assistance should you run into any trouble.
- At the end of the day, the Honda "Long Range" Buffalo is designed to go on. And on. And on...
|PRODUCT CODE||HRU196K1 PBUX|
|MOW SAFE TECHNOLOGY||Blade Brake|
|ENGINE SPEC||OHV with cast iron bore|
|CUTTING WIDTH||19" (482mm)|
|CUTTING HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT||1 Lever|
|CUTTING HEIGHT RANGE||11 stages 16-76mm|
|CATCHER CAPACITY||66 Litres|
|FUEL TANK CAPACITY||1.5 Litres|
|REAR DISCHARGE CAPABILITY||Yes|