Toro STX26 Stump Grinder
From pine to gum, the Toro STX-26 Stump Grinder grinds down stumps quickly and efficiently.
Some dedicated stump grinders are over complicated. Not the Toro STX. Its patented Toro® TX-style control system has two simple levers that are simple to learn, master and use. Combine these easy-to-use controls with tracks and transport speeds exceeding 6.8 km/h, and you get maximum productivity. The STX-26 now features Intelli-SweepTM which automatically slows the sweep speed of the cutting head based on the load of the wheel, so heavy cutting loads won’t bog down the engine. Wet, hilly terrain won’t stop you from accessing tough jobs year-round with an STX stump grinder; the tracks travel easily over muddy areas. The tracks also provide a low centre of gravity adding exceptional side hill stability. In addition, the hydraulically driven head means no chance of expensive belts breaking or slipping and no tension adjustments — guaranteeing optimal performance time after time.
- 26 HP Kawasaki® engine
- Fits easily through standard 91.4 cm (3 foot) gates
- Track design allows for zero turn capability
- Offset cutting head provides excellent visibility
- Improved cutter head motor for durability
- Full hydraulic operation — no belts to adjust or cogged pulleys and clutches to replace
- Tracks offer exceptional side hill stability
- Twelve 3-position GreenTeeth® for cutting
- Intelli-SweepTM automatically adjust sweep speed based on load to maintain optimal operation