The Toro TRX-26 walk-behind trencher redefines dedicated walk-behind trenchers, setting a new standard for ease of use – so intuitive and simple to operate with its TRX control system. It works faster and straighter than you would expect from a walk-behind trencher. The track drive design provides a low centre of gravity and large light footprint offering stability and increased maneuverability – without causing damage to existing turf. The TRX26 walk-behind trencher also makes valve box installation a snap with its ability to cross-trench without damaging trench sidewalls.
- 26 HP Kawasaki® V-Twin engine
- 86.4 cm (34 inch) width allow easy access through standard 91 cm (3 foot) gates
- Three-pump 123.1 lpm combined hydraulic flow for maximum digging efficiency
- Easy-to-use TX-style traction control system
- Dual Element Air Cleaner reduces engine wear
- Trencher Boom – lengths up to 122 cm (48 inch)
- TRX-26 accessories: Boring Unit, Backfill Blade and Crumber